Processing ability: 0.62–90 t/h
Brief introduction: The ball mill is a horizontal rotating device transmitted by the outer gear
Ball mill is a cylindrical device used to grind (or mix) materials like ores,chemicals, ceramic raw materials and paints. Ball mill rotate around ahorizontal axis, partially filled with the material to be ground plusthe grinding medium. Different materials are used for media, including ceramic balls, flint pebbles and stainless steel balls.
The ball mill is a horizontal rotating device transmitted by the outer gear. The materials are transferred to the grinding chamber through the quill shaft uniformly. There are ladder liner and ripple liner and different specifications of steel balls in the chamber. The centrifugal force caused by rotation of barrel brings the steel balls to a certain height and impact and grind the materials.
1) It is an efficient tool for grinding many materials into fine powder.
2) The ball mill is used to grind many kinds of mine and other materials, or to select the mine
3) Ball mill is widely used in building material, and chemical industry.
4) There are two ways of grinding: the dry way and the wet way.
5) Ball mill can be divided into tabular type and flowing type according to differentexpelling mine
6) To use the ball mill, the material to be ground is loaded into the neoprene barrel that contains grinding media.
7) As the barrel rotates, the material is crushed between the individual pieces of grinding media that mix and crush the product into fine powder over a period of several hours.
8) The longer the ball mill runs, the finer the powder will be.
9) Ultimate particle size depends entirely on how hard the material you're grinding is, and the time how long the ball mill runs.
10) Our ball mills have been used to grind glass, powder food products, create custom varnishes, make ceramic glaze, powder various chemicals.
|Feeding Size (mm)||Discharging Size (mm)||Capacity (t/h)||Power (kw)|